So, what does that mean? It means:
- No market info from my WSJ subscription
- No info from e-mail subscriptions
- No RSS feeds
- I will ignore the dozen podcasts I listen to every week
- No radio…no sports talk radio, no NPR news *shudder*
- No TV newscasts (that’s an easy one)
Why the heck am I doing this? If you don’t drive down new roads you never see new sights. I expect I will overcome adversities and find new social avenues of getting information and news. What will I lose? I expect my fantasy hockey team is going to continue to slide towards the cellar.
The fun starts this Sunday, 10/17/10.