Below is a recount of how my afternoon was ruined and what Chobani did to address a quality issue.Note: there is no evidence that Chobani had anything to do with the product issue.Â It’s quite possible that the product was not kept a consistent temperature during delivery.Â Point is, Chobani recognized that they are their product; it’s how you deal with people that matters. –
Here are 5 steps to executing Social Customer Service:
- They listened – if you don’t listen, you can’t engage
- Quick response – 6 minutes after my tweet they acknowledged me
- They offered to take it offline – social is an outpost, make the conversation private so details can be shared safely
- Keep your promises – just do what you say without the customer having to remind you
- Follow up – make sure the customer issues have been addressed
Since I’m posing this as a case study, what did I miss?Â Are there other steps Chobani could have done?
Here are the details of what transpired.