Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Borderland carriage path. Too wetOn February 16, 2019 2:30 pm went 2.95 mi. during 00:40:28 hours climbing 85.30 ft.
- Adams Farm was too icyOn February 16, 2019 1:21 pm went 1.27 mi. during 00:25:02 hours climbing 50.85 ft.
- The usualOn February 11, 2019 2:33 pm went 11.22 mi. during 01:07:59 hours climbing 294.62 ft.
- WompyWinterfestOn February 10, 2019 9:05 am went 4.42 mi. during 01:11:51 hours climbing 251.97 ft.
- An easy turn of the pedalsOn February 5, 2019 6:52 am went 11.41 mi. during 01:14:13 hours climbing 298.23 ft.