Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- ...and back homeOn April 25, 2019 8:01 am went 5.08 mi. during 00:27:42 hours climbing 132.87 ft.
- To the gym On April 25, 2019 6:51 am went 5.19 mi. during 00:23:25 hours climbing 114.83 ft.
- BobcatsOn April 24, 2019 5:28 pm went 7.89 mi. during 01:36:52 hours climbing 561.02 ft.
- Back homeOn April 22, 2019 7:55 am went 5.03 mi. during 00:31:37 hours climbing 132.55 ft.
- To the gymOn April 22, 2019 6:26 am went 5.15 mi. during 00:27:13 hours climbing 114.83 ft.