Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Ride with the wife; inspecting a Bobs Trail reroute around the wet spot On June 15, 2019 2:52 pm went 9.19 mi. during 01:14:15 hours climbing 187.01 ft.
- NEHSCA Wompy pre rideOn June 15, 2019 10:47 am went 4.10 mi. during 00:47:52 hours climbing 185.04 ft.
- Bobcats in BorderlandOn June 3, 2019 4:59 pm went 10.20 mi. during 02:20:09 hours climbing 368.44 ft.
- BorderlandOn May 31, 2019 4:19 pm went 10.02 mi. during 02:13:47 hours climbing 332.35 ft.
- ...and back home 💪🏼On May 31, 2019 7:06 am went 1.36 mi. during 00:09:04 hours climbing 45.28 ft.