Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Noon hill fireworks On July 24, 2021 went 1.44 mi. during 00:15:50 hours climbing 219.82 ft. burning 99 calories.
- First time at noon hillOn July 24, 2021 went 8.47 mi. during 01:18:06 hours climbing 951.44 ft. burning 508 calories.
- Foxy, PJs rideOn July 22, 2021 went 10.29 mi. during 01:15:22 hours climbing 803.81 ft. burning 536 calories.
- Bugs Life (w Bradley!)On July 20, 2021 went 7.08 mi. during 00:56:49 hours climbing 659.45 ft. burning 669 calories.
- Riding with the kidOn July 17, 2021 went 9.34 mi. during 01:10:24 hours climbing 639.76 ft. burning 555 calories.