Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Rain? On January 14, 2021 went 11.54 mi. during 01:46:46 hours climbing 511.81 ft.
- “Slapped by pine” #DeeLuxBuryOn January 10, 2021 went 13.62 mi. during 02:44:52 hours climbing 1,259.84 ft.
- Thursday night lightsOn January 7, 2021 went 12.84 mi. during 02:06:31 hours climbing 587.27 ft.
- Scott tried to kill us. Then everyone got flat tiresOn January 3, 2021 went 18.22 mi. during 03:42:53 hours climbing 1,860.24 ft.
- Last ride of the yearOn December 31, 2020 went 12.68 mi. during 02:14:33 hours climbing 557.74 ft.