Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Friday @ NEMBAFestOn June 22, 2018 12:01 pm went 19.35 mi. during 04:27:42 hours climbing 2,069.23 ft.
- Franklin FallsOn June 21, 2018 8:57 am went 10.25 mi. during 02:34:02 hours climbing 671.26 ft.
- Fathers Day RideOn June 17, 2018 8:48 am went 6.58 mi. during 01:57:54 hours climbing 287.07 ft.
- Kayaking the CharlesOn June 16, 2018 2:52 pm went 0.00 mi. during 02:10:15 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Fun ride in Massy!On June 16, 2018 9:56 am went 9.70 mi. during 02:09:15 hours climbing 634.19 ft.