Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- I adopted this chicken. What should I name it?On October 21, 2021 went 9.97 mi. during 01:23:25 hours climbing 830.05 ft. burning 738 calories.
- Getting the lay of the land at Keach Fields On October 20, 2021 went 5.14 mi. during 00:41:52 hours climbing 91.86 ft. burning 248 calories.
- Shakedown On October 19, 2021 went 11.04 mi. during 00:51:51 hours climbing 357.61 ft. burning 364 calories.
- Good Morning RideOn October 18, 2021 went 10.21 mi. during 00:50:24 hours climbing 275.59 ft. burning 378 calories.
- MassyOn October 16, 2021 went 12.81 mi. during 01:46:11 hours climbing 935.04 ft. burning 949 calories.