Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Â Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. Â I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Russell Mill with the 🥷 On October 1, 2022 went 11.16 mi. during 01:57:05 hours climbing 1,118.77 ft. burning 621 calories.
- PJ at niteOn September 29, 2022 went 10.16 mi. during 01:26:23 hours climbing 872.70 ft. burning 506 calories.
- NE MTB rideOn September 27, 2022 went 8.76 mi. during 01:23:04 hours climbing 816.93 ft. burning 465 calories.
- Ponkapog with Johnny Shade 😎On September 25, 2022 went 13.25 mi. during 01:35:59 hours climbing 1,062.99 ft. burning 676 calories.
- KenBFest Big RivahOn September 24, 2022 went 13.86 mi. during 02:07:26 hours climbing 1,463.25 ft. burning 790 calories.