Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Messed up my knee. Back on the DL. Frustrating season. On April 13, 2018 9:23 am went 9.01 mi. during 02:44:22 hours climbing 748.03 ft.
- Blue HillsOn April 12, 2018 9:19 am went 9.45 mi. during 02:18:11 hours climbing 955.71 ft.
- WompyOn April 9, 2018 2:18 pm went 10.02 mi. during 01:28:12 hours climbing 532.15 ft.
- PonkyOn April 8, 2018 9:01 am went 10.91 mi. during 01:54:38 hours climbing 554.79 ft.
- Massasoit is clear of downfall (Tom and I cleared three), it’s dry but tons of tree litter on the trails On March 31, 2018 1:13 pm went 9.89 mi. during 03:08:19 hours climbing 597.11 ft.