Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Category: Social Media
This excellent post by Jay Baer rings quite true. I recently discussed this phenomenon with colleagues – no one is on Twitter except the brands. All the “social” has left Twitter and all that remains is the “media.” It makes me wonder what could turn the tide for Twitter? Social Threads One of the larger …
- Clearing blowdowns at Borderland with my budsOn August 5, 2020 went 12.29 mi. during 02:13:44 hours climbing 564.30 ft.
- Purple People EatersOn August 3, 2020 went 6.45 mi. during 01:34:22 hours climbing 206.69 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #2On August 1, 2020 went 4.85 mi. during 01:35:54 hours climbing 528.22 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #1On August 1, 2020 went 4.95 mi. during 01:20:54 hours climbing 610.24 ft.
- Bobcat powered On July 30, 2020 went 10.12 mi. during 01:45:44 hours climbing 501.97 ft.