On Foursquare I have: 1,700 checkins, 41 badges and 11 mayorships. I’ve met new friends using the app and I keep in touch with many other friends through viewing and commenting on their checkins. Nonetheless it still feels like early days with LBS. New applications continue to come to market, existing applications are adding checkin …
Recently Chris Brogan did a post on Managing Social Presence where he ended the post by asking want others want in a presence management dashboard. I’m adding my list of wants to those offered by those in the comments to Chris’ post.
I’ve been evaluating Foursquare’s Ping feature that I recently uncovered in the Android release. In this post I’ll describe Foursquare’s Ping, what I like and what I would change. Foursquare’s Ping The problem with most LBS apps is that checking in is a solo event. Yes, you can notify friends of your location via the in app …
- Indoor trainer On April 2, 2020 went 0.28 mi. during 00:53:58 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 31, 2020 went 0.24 mi. during 02:00:02 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 30, 2020 went 0.38 mi. during 02:00:02 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 29, 2020 went 0.24 mi. during 00:59:38 hours climbing 16.40 ft.
- Ripping trails with FlanteOn March 28, 2020 went 11.61 mi. during 01:59:45 hours climbing 649.61 ft.