This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
- Clearing blowdowns at Borderland with my budsOn August 5, 2020 went 12.29 mi. during 02:13:44 hours climbing 564.30 ft.
- Purple People EatersOn August 3, 2020 went 6.45 mi. during 01:34:22 hours climbing 206.69 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #2On August 1, 2020 went 4.85 mi. during 01:35:54 hours climbing 528.22 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #1On August 1, 2020 went 4.95 mi. during 01:20:54 hours climbing 610.24 ft.
- Bobcat powered On July 30, 2020 went 10.12 mi. during 01:45:44 hours climbing 501.97 ft.