This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Helmets save livesOn February 28, 2018 9:23 am went 8.68 mi. during 02:40:22 hours climbing 415.68 ft.
- Night ride w/ FoxyOn February 27, 2018 5:38 pm went 11.20 mi. during 02:20:42 hours climbing 674.21 ft.
- DeeLUXburyOn February 24, 2018 9:22 am went 8.82 mi. during 02:28:26 hours climbing 629.92 ft.
- Foxy w/o Richie 😢On February 23, 2018 11:00 am went 9.27 mi. during 02:16:23 hours climbing 861.22 ft.
- Walking the pupperOn February 18, 2018 9:34 am went 1.43 mi. during 00:41:17 hours climbing 28.54 ft.