This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Ice in the corners On January 15, 2018 8:58 am went 7.62 mi. during 01:36:45 hours climbing 381.89 ft.
- The loops are icy but everything else I rode was fineOn January 14, 2018 9:14 am went 12.85 mi. during 01:49:49 hours climbing 470.47 ft.
- Milk and bread run #BombCyclone ❄️🌪🚵🏼♂️On January 4, 2018 7:22 am went 12.83 mi. during 01:26:01 hours climbing 338.58 ft.
- Best night ride of the year!On January 2, 2018 4:05 pm went 10.86 mi. during 02:06:41 hours climbing 409.78 ft.
- Best ride of the yearOn January 1, 2018 9:41 am went 9.98 mi. during 02:07:17 hours climbing 332.68 ft.