This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Thayer Whitney On September 22, 2018 1:38 pm went 6.17 mi. during 01:20:42 hours climbing 493.11 ft.
- Checking out FlyawayOn September 20, 2018 5:18 pm went 7.56 mi. during 01:30:22 hours climbing 192.26 ft.
- Tom gave me a great workout. On September 17, 2018 10:08 am went 12.91 mi. during 02:18:10 hours climbing 790.68 ft.
- Easy Morning RideOn September 14, 2018 6:11 am went 11.19 mi. during 00:57:51 hours climbing 305.77 ft.
- LandMassyOn September 9, 2018 2:29 pm went 7.60 mi. during 01:12:33 hours climbing 435.04 ft.