This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
- CardioOn March 24, 2019 7:39 am went 10.98 mi. during 00:53:21 hours climbing 295.28 ft.
- Dux - very rideable. Walk a few icy spots. No mud to speak of. On March 17, 2019 9:00 am went 8.97 mi. during 02:21:48 hours climbing 600.72 ft.
- Bobcat RideOn March 16, 2019 8:54 am went 5.96 mi. during 01:42:41 hours climbing 355.64 ft.
- CG isn’t rideable yetOn March 10, 2019 10:10 am went 0.98 mi. during 00:27:33 hours climbing 23.29 ft.
- Fat ride with RichieOn March 3, 2019 7:29 am went 8.25 mi. during 01:42:16 hours climbing 132.55 ft.