This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Friday @ NEMBAFestOn June 22, 2018 12:01 pm went 19.35 mi. during 04:27:42 hours climbing 2,069.23 ft.
- Franklin FallsOn June 21, 2018 8:57 am went 10.25 mi. during 02:34:02 hours climbing 671.26 ft.
- Fathers Day RideOn June 17, 2018 8:48 am went 6.58 mi. during 01:57:54 hours climbing 287.07 ft.
- Kayaking the CharlesOn June 16, 2018 2:52 pm went 0.00 mi. during 02:10:15 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Fun ride in Massy!On June 16, 2018 9:56 am went 9.70 mi. during 02:09:15 hours climbing 634.19 ft.