This week: online ads, mobile payments, ebook publishing and Microsoft toys with a new social network.
Tag: marketing campaigns
These 5 marketing technology stories were curated the week of Oct 29th, 2011. This week: impact of iOS5 on publishers, using email to drive WOM, and a double dose of social tactics.
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Google releases Google+ API [link] Google+ finally published an API to allow applications to interface with it. MY TAKE: Although I work to post the right content to the right audience, applications like Hootsuite & Tweetdeck allow users to manage their social conversation with …
Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Only 1 in 10 smartphone users use a check in service like Foursquare / Gowalla [link] Interesting that 25% of Latino smartphone owners using geosocial services. This matches up with their research showing that minorities use twitter more than whites. Other Pew findings: only …
Too busy snacking on BBQ this Labor Day weekend to give a hoot about Marketing Technology? Enough of that! Here are 5 Marketing Technology stories you might have missed. 1. Pound-for-pound, Pandora ads now worth more than radio [link] On a phone call with investors and analysts after the stock market closed on Thursday afternoon, Pandora …
- Toy rideOn December 9, 2018 10:02 am went 10.69 mi. during 01:49:24 hours climbing 608.92 ft.
- Lunch RideOn December 8, 2018 12:58 pm went 10.06 mi. during 01:08:13 hours climbing 267.06 ft.
- Borderland fire roadsOn December 1, 2018 1:29 pm went 7.87 mi. during 01:24:43 hours climbing 238.52 ft.
- Foxy fire roads 🔥 On November 24, 2018 1:04 pm went 4.63 mi. during 00:53:02 hours climbing 218.83 ft.
- Just a ride in the hoodOn November 23, 2018 2:40 pm went 5.03 mi. during 00:28:27 hours climbing 98.10 ft.