Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Â Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Tag: Social Media
Social Media Disillusionment
- By John Refford in Social Media, Technology
Social Media is no longer the darling it was just five years ago. It’s growing up. Changing and becoming truly valuable.
Longer Podcasts Are More Popular
- By John Refford in Marketing, Social Media, Technology
Secrets of a speedy sale via Twitter
- By John Refford in Social Media
Guest Post by Susan Weiner on how she landed business on Twitter. It only took one tweet (with a lot of background work)
TREND: Small is the new Big
- By John Refford in Personal, Social Media, Technology
Omlet, a social networking app built on a foundation of privacy, highlights an increasing interest in privacy in social networking apps
- The ‘cats unlocked the “Rocky Gnar” badge On May 30, 2023 went 9.66 mi. during 01:04:49 hours climbing 433.07 ft. burning 475 calories.
- Foxy with ChrisOn May 29, 2023 went 8.11 mi. during 01:09:21 hours climbing 816.93 ft. burning 521 calories.
- 🐱 On May 23, 2023 went 12.22 mi. during 01:16:12 hours climbing 521.65 ft. burning 613 calories.
- 😃 On May 23, 2023 went 3.84 mi. during 00:18:03 hours climbing 69.23 ft. burning 203 calories.
- To the dentist 🦷 On May 23, 2023 went 4.06 mi. during 00:19:18 hours climbing 80.71 ft. burning 218 calories.