Below is a recount of how my afternoon was ruined and what Chobani did to address a quality issue. Note: there is no evidence that Chobani had anything to do with the product issue. It’s quite possible that the product was not kept a consistent temperature during delivery. Point is, Chobani recognized that they are …
Tag: Social Media
– Please join me, Zach N. Hofer-Shall, Sarah Glass, Suresh Susara and David Deal this Tuesday, May 17th at 2:00 eastern for the next #IMChat. The topic will be social influence measurement. Here is Zach’s post on the event. – Details #IMChat is a weekly online chat focused on Interactive Marketing topics It’s every Tuesday …
Recently Chris Brogan did a post on Managing Social Presence where he ended the post by asking want others want in a presence management dashboard. I’m adding my list of wants to those offered by those in the comments to Chris’ post.
This is a quick update to my recent klout post. klout requires users to manually update their klout score. As you can see here, you need to click to refresh. I don’t feel klout goes out of its way to make that clear. If I had to guess, I’d bet they are working to make …
- Indoor trainer On April 2, 2020 went 0.28 mi. during 00:53:58 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 31, 2020 went 0.24 mi. during 02:00:02 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 30, 2020 went 0.38 mi. during 02:00:02 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Indoor trainer On March 29, 2020 went 0.24 mi. during 00:59:38 hours climbing 16.40 ft.
- Ripping trails with FlanteOn March 28, 2020 went 11.61 mi. during 01:59:45 hours climbing 649.61 ft.