The “SavePublishing” bookmarketlet will highlight all the tweetable text on the page allowing you to find the best tweeting opportunities.
Tag: Social Media
Still ignoring Google+? It’s time for another look. Google+’s features and user experience have always been great. lately what’s really driving my interest is…well it’s better than the alternatives – the Twitter and Facebook social experience continues to degrade.
On July 1st 2013, Google will shutter Reader. You can either move your feed to a similar RSS reader or adopt a news reader like one of these: Flipboard, Zite, Pulse or Currents. Read on for advice on what you should do.
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Ice in the corners On January 15, 2018 8:58 am went 7.62 mi. during 01:36:45 hours climbing 381.89 ft.
- The loops are icy but everything else I rode was fineOn January 14, 2018 9:14 am went 12.85 mi. during 01:49:49 hours climbing 470.47 ft.
- Milk and bread run #BombCyclone ❄️🌪🚵🏼♂️On January 4, 2018 7:22 am went 12.83 mi. during 01:26:01 hours climbing 338.58 ft.
- Best night ride of the year!On January 2, 2018 4:05 pm went 10.86 mi. during 02:06:41 hours climbing 409.78 ft.
- Best ride of the yearOn January 1, 2018 9:41 am went 9.98 mi. during 02:07:17 hours climbing 332.68 ft.