Omlet, a social networking app built on a foundation of privacy, highlights an increasing interest in privacy in social networking apps
This year I returned to writing original content. Here are my top posts by traffic. Thanks for reading. Best for the holidays and stay tuned in 2014.
The Rise Of Contextual Social Networks #commsocial http://schedule.sxsw.com/2013/events/event_IAP407 Panel Colleen Taylor – Reporter, TechCrunch Nate Johnson – VP of Marketing, Path Sarah Leary – Co-Founder, NextDoor Francesca Levy – Editor, LinkedIn Today Top Tweets @jennifer_dubow: Now it’s my turn to geek out in #commsocial panel at #sxswi on Contextual Social Networks. @JennyMack: #commsocial kicking off …
- Pushing to go fasterOn January 13, 2019 9:32 am went 10.77 mi. during 00:58:03 hours climbing 293.96 ft.
- Ponky with a few of my favorite PunksOn January 12, 2019 10:34 am went 10.90 mi. during 01:59:35 hours climbing 634.19 ft.
- Dave’s Sweaty Swamp FestOn January 1, 2019 9:25 am went 11.17 mi. during 01:55:26 hours climbing 638.45 ft.
- CutlahOn December 29, 2018 8:56 am went 8.11 mi. during 02:01:53 hours climbing 327.76 ft.
- Maximum effortOn December 27, 2018 2:37 pm went 10.76 mi. during 00:51:15 hours climbing 295.28 ft.