Omlet, a social networking app built on a foundation of privacy, highlights an increasing interest in privacy in social networking apps
This year I returned to writing original content. Here are my top posts by traffic. Thanks for reading. Best for the holidays and stay tuned in 2014.
The Rise Of Contextual Social Networks #commsocial http://schedule.sxsw.com/2013/events/event_IAP407 Panel Colleen Taylor – Reporter, TechCrunch Nate Johnson – VP of Marketing, Path Sarah Leary – Co-Founder, NextDoor Francesca Levy – Editor, LinkedIn Today Top Tweets @jennifer_dubow: Now it’s my turn to geek out in #commsocial panel at #sxswi on Contextual Social Networks. @JennyMack: #commsocial kicking off …
- Clearing blowdowns at Borderland with my budsOn August 5, 2020 went 12.29 mi. during 02:13:44 hours climbing 564.30 ft.
- Purple People EatersOn August 3, 2020 went 6.45 mi. during 01:34:22 hours climbing 206.69 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #2On August 1, 2020 went 4.85 mi. during 01:35:54 hours climbing 528.22 ft.
- Sweet Pepperbush #1On August 1, 2020 went 4.95 mi. during 01:20:54 hours climbing 610.24 ft.
- Bobcat powered On July 30, 2020 went 10.12 mi. during 01:45:44 hours climbing 501.97 ft.