Recently I had an opportunity to demo a new social media management tool called “Lately”. Â Lately has some very interesting features, most notably a content generator which takes long form content and automagically creates social media content from the copy. Key features: Let’s review the key features. Content Generation As previewed, the cool feature about …
Social Media Disillusionment
- By John Refford in Social Media, Technology
Social Media is no longer the darling it was just five years ago. It’s growing up. Changing and becoming truly valuable.
Secrets of a speedy sale via Twitter
- By John Refford in Social Media
Guest Post by Susan Weiner on how she landed business on Twitter. It only took one tweet (with a lot of background work)
TREND: Small is the new Big
- By John Refford in Personal, Social Media, Technology
Omlet, a social networking app built on a foundation of privacy, highlights an increasing interest in privacy in social networking apps
Free Twitter Analytics from Followerwonk
- By John Refford in Marketing, Social Media, Technology
Use Followerwonk to find specific persona types and analyze followers (or following). It provides excellent information in a easy to use interface.
- The ‘cats unlocked the “Rocky Gnar” badge On May 30, 2023 went 9.66 mi. during 01:04:49 hours climbing 433.07 ft. burning 475 calories.
- Foxy with ChrisOn May 29, 2023 went 8.11 mi. during 01:09:21 hours climbing 816.93 ft. burning 521 calories.
- 🐱 On May 23, 2023 went 12.22 mi. during 01:16:12 hours climbing 521.65 ft. burning 613 calories.
- 😃 On May 23, 2023 went 3.84 mi. during 00:18:03 hours climbing 69.23 ft. burning 203 calories.
- To the dentist 🦷 On May 23, 2023 went 4.06 mi. during 00:19:18 hours climbing 80.71 ft. burning 218 calories.