As an experiment, I’m going to try and get all my news from a twitter feed for one week. So, what does that mean? It means: No market info from my WSJ subscription No info from e-mail subscriptions No RSS feeds I will ignore the dozen podcasts I listen to every week No radio…no sports talk …
You can find great summaries from the Inbound Marketing Summit 2010 here, here and here. Since that ground had been covered, I went back and compiled the comedic gems from the conference. Rob Brosnaro walked away with the Nobel prize in marketing comedy. He kept us engaged when things got dry. So with that I …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Ice in the corners On January 15, 2018 8:58 am went 7.62 mi. during 01:36:45 hours climbing 381.89 ft.
- The loops are icy but everything else I rode was fineOn January 14, 2018 9:14 am went 12.85 mi. during 01:49:49 hours climbing 470.47 ft.
- Milk and bread run #BombCyclone ❄️🌪🚵🏼♂️On January 4, 2018 7:22 am went 12.83 mi. during 01:26:01 hours climbing 338.58 ft.
- Best night ride of the year!On January 2, 2018 4:05 pm went 10.86 mi. during 02:06:41 hours climbing 409.78 ft.
- Best ride of the yearOn January 1, 2018 9:41 am went 9.98 mi. during 02:07:17 hours climbing 332.68 ft.