As an experiment, I’m going to try and get all my news from a twitter feed for one week. So, what does that mean? It means: No market info from my WSJ subscription No info from e-mail subscriptions No RSS feeds I will ignore the dozen podcasts I listen to every week No radio…no sports talk …
You can find great summaries from the Inbound Marketing Summit 2010 here, here and here. Since that ground had been covered, I went back and compiled the comedic gems from the conference. Rob Brosnaro walked away with the Nobel prize in marketing comedy. He kept us engaged when things got dry. So with that I …
Follow @iamreffMy Tweets
- Helmets save livesOn February 28, 2018 9:23 am went 8.68 mi. during 02:40:22 hours climbing 415.68 ft.
- Night ride w/ FoxyOn February 27, 2018 5:38 pm went 11.20 mi. during 02:20:42 hours climbing 674.21 ft.
- DeeLUXburyOn February 24, 2018 9:22 am went 8.82 mi. during 02:28:26 hours climbing 629.92 ft.
- Foxy w/o Richie 😢On February 23, 2018 11:00 am went 9.27 mi. during 02:16:23 hours climbing 861.22 ft.
- Walking the pupperOn February 18, 2018 9:34 am went 1.43 mi. during 00:41:17 hours climbing 28.54 ft.